Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tonight's meeting - in sound only

For those of you lucky enough not to be flying out to Las Vegas for NAB this week, a reminder that it's wefcpug night at the Beeb in Bristol. That is, if you're reading this on Tuesday 14th April.

No word has been forthcoming about the previously advertised schedule, so it'll continue in 'Sound Only' for some of the evening with an updated report from moi-meme on using SoundTrack Pro for real for multi-track TV dubbing. Note I say 'report' rather than demonstration - at times as I've been working this route I've felt rather like an early scientific experimenter as I've discovered many things NOT to do (which aren't mentioned in the manual) and quite a few things that should be done (ditto). I fully expect to be proven wrong with regard to the manual but I think there'll be surprises for most of you (certainly for me, if past experience is any guide).

And there'll be the usual round of news and gossip from Richard and the world of Proper Training, and we can all moan about the escapees who've gone off to NAB.

Viva Las Whiteladies, 630pm (ish) for 7pm tonight. etc. etc.

Phil